The Janelle Sweater
- button front version of the Roll Neck Tunic, style A249
- a very simple style, a play on the caftan
- laid out flat, the body of this shirt is a large square
- on the body, the sides of the square hang down, creating a drippy effect
- the armholes are around your elbows, very dropped
- optional patch pockets
- standard length is about 36"
Shown in Charcoal Polar Fleece** - P6, with Stretch Denim** - C5 pants #PP81 in Black.
Click on the fabric link below to see swatches and fabric information for all the different fabrics and colors.
Price will vary depending on which fabric you choose.
The size chart below refers to your body measurements.
Circumference measurements for this style are:
Small 1x/ 2x - 77", Medium 3x / 4x - 85", Large 5x / 6x - 95"
*XL 7x / 8x - 105", *XXL 9x / 10x - 115"
*in larger sizes, depending on the fabric, we may need to add seams. There is a small surcharge for sizes 7x - 10x.
cut and sew
*Have your own fabric? Send it to us and we will cut and sew it for you!
Our cut and sew charge would be $69.
For this style as shown, size S, M, and L, you need 2 1/2 yards of 58/60" wide fabric, and it needs to have at least a little stretch, and not be stiff fabric.
For sizes XL and XXL, you need 3 yards.
If you want it much longer, you'll need extra fabric.